Wednesday 1 May 2013

APRIL SHOWERS BRING MAY FLOWERS

So I am going to try again to do this blog thing.Welcome to MAY.The weather has been great Two days of 70-80 degree temperatures. The only problem I have  is that I have either a head cold or I have a terrible allergy to the pollen/ grass that they have been cutting around here. This is the First time I have been under the weather since I came to Nauvoo.Knock on Wood!So the 24 antihistamine  didn't work so I tried some other stuff and it seems to have helped for a little while. I even worked in the garden for a couple of hours and went to Rendezvous tonight.We had a show that needs some help but the Director thought if was a good show. so what ever.... we will have lots of shows to practice to get it perfect.
I enjoyed having a visit with Leila and family last night. Good to have a visit with someone from Home. They were here for Tyson's  missionary companions wedding. We had a good visit and something to eat at Webbers and then frozen custard at Annie"s.
So I bid you all adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment